Manage all your sites, teams in one place
Beamo Portal enhances communication with your team and make informed-decision.
3D Workspace for documentation and collaboration
Highlight the things that matter
Tags are attached to a specific object or place of interest for the purpose of identification or to inform other users in the 3D Workspace.
- Convey different types of messaging: warning, interrogation, information, interdiction, and validation.
- Add images, videos, files, or links to Tags.
- iFrames: Embed any content easily using iFrames
Leave a note to your teammates
Unlike Tags, Comments let you directly communicate with others to resolve issues or emergencies.
- Add written remarks to a specific object or place of interest to express an opinion or reaction.
- Mention your teammates and communicate with each other to resolve pressing matters
- Get notified when mentioned and check your notification in your dashboard to keep track of tasks.
Take measurements without going onsite
Remotely measure the dimensions and volumes of any visible objects or space directly in the 3D workspace.
- Create polylines to measure the total length of complex objects, cables, pipes,...
- Create 3D Objects to measure the surface area of a plane or the volume of an object
- Save your measurements in the 3D Workspace to share them later with others.
Visualize your project progress over time
Beamo lets you capture as many snapshots of your sites as you want so you can monitor the evolution of a space through time easily.
- Compare different site surveys side-by-side using a split-screen interactive view.
- Each site survey is automatically linked to other surveys taken in the same space, without manual adjustment.
- Select which versions of the survey you would like to share with others to protect confidential information.
Give a tour to your teammates
Guided Paths are immersive and interactive virtual tours of your sites that you can record in advance and play at will.
- Simply create a Guided Path by walking around naturally, each interaction will be recorded.
- Organize your content into different folders. Play, stop, explore, and resume tours at your convenience.
- Guided Paths are useful for self-onboarding, showing access protocols, or for training purposes.
Meet in person from anywhere
Meet directly in the digital twin and communicate the information that you want to share more immersively.
Immersive 360° view
Beamo Portal helps you to explore the reality of the site in an immersive 360° view.
Enterprise-ready features for large teams
Accurate and precise mapping
AI provides automated picture positioning for accurate and precise mapping where GPS is not available.
Capture any type of space
Just walk and capture
The Beamo App is able to keep track of the capture location automatically.
It avoid human errors that could occur with manual positioning and cut post-processing time by 90%.
Outdoor capture with GPS
Beamo lets you now capture vast open spaces
on foot or by car using your GPS.
Sites of any size can be captured easily and quickly using Beamo App.
Mobile 3D Workspace
You can browse your digital twins instantly from
your smartphone, anywhere.
Navigate any space remotely without going onsite
and check the result of your latests capture.
A new dawn for modular site survey
Compact device, Easy to deploy
Beamo Starter Kit is easy to transport and set up,
supports indoors and outdoors mapping as well as site survey processes.